Monday, March 20, 2017

Week In Review

This is for the week of March 12-18, 2017.


The highs of the week were:


  • Making Disney Fast Pass Reservations. 
  • Going on our first camping trip of the year.
  • Having a play date with friends we hadn't seen in a while.
  • Going on a work outing to an escape room and actually getting out.



The lows of the week were:

  • Charley has had some MOMENTS since Sunday. Coincidentally Sunday was when we changed the clocks for Daylights Savings Time. My children had not really ever shown any signs of being affected by time changes, so I guess I was due. We've had a major MOMENT per day. Whew.
  • The rest of us were also so very tired all week. Can we fast forward to that magical time of year where we get earlier sunrises and later sunsets?
  • Just the all around busy-ness of the week. March has been so crazy. 
  • Also, I accidentally booked the wrong two nights at the campground this weekend. I booked Thurs-Fri nights instead of Fri-Sat. So, someone came Saturday afternoon claiming they had our site booked. They did. I felt dumb. The park rangers eventually figured it out though without us having to move, thankfully. 


The best money I spent was on:

I didn't really spend much last week. I did sign Charley up for a week of camp this summer at an art studio which I think she will absolutely love.


The TV shows I watched were:

  • This Is Us finale. Which, wasn't as finale-ish as I was expecting. Still good though.
  • Survivor 


The meals we had were:


  • Sunday - Baked Chicken, Rice, Asparagus
  • Monday - Taco Night
  • Tuesday - Grilled Cheese (Tuesdays are tough because Charley has gymnastics from 5:45 - 6:45)
  • Wednesday - Chicken Pasta Alfredo
  • Thursday - Wendy's (Thursdays are also tough because Charley has swimming at 6:30)
  • Friday - Hot Dogs over a campfire with chips
  • Saturday - Cajun Catfish, Rice, Brussels Sprouts - well, they had Brussels Sprouts


My favorite picture from the week was:

There were several. But I love this one of my sweet Charley girl who LOVES camping.


1 comment:

JEN said...

TIME CHANGE. Just NO. Your girls are beautiful.