Monday, February 22, 2016

Week In Review

This is for the week of February 14-20.


The highs of the week were:

Finding and booking a house for our family summer vacation! SUPER excited!
Getting a much needed haircut on Saturday. 
Getting some delicious warm Rice Krispy treats delivered on Valentine's day from my sister and nieces.

Untitled


The lows of the week were:


Laney had a more cranky week. I think/hope it is mainly teeth related.
Resorting to tons of bribery (for Charley, obviously) during a mother/daughters photo shoot on Saturday. It remains to be seen if we will get many good photos from the shoot so the crap I promised her may have been for nothing. Ha.

The best money I spent was on:

Definitely on the deposit for the beach house we rented for our summer vacation. It has a PRIVATE POOL, y'all. We fancy.


The book I am currently reading is:

Tonight I began and finished 'Curious George Counts to 10 and Back Again.'


The TV shows I watched were:

Survivor, and I think that's it. 

The dinners we had were:

Sunday: Pork tenderloin, rice, green beans and peas. Learned tonight that Laney LOVES peas.
Monday: Our favorite crock pot meal, Chile Colorado Burritos and rice again. (Heather, are you the one that originally recommended these?) Laney had the meat from the burritos, rice, tomatoes and more peas and CLEANED THE TRAY. Picture below is from this night.
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes with sweet potato fries
Wednesday:  Chick Fil A! Laney had a pediatrician appointment at 4, we made a Target run afterwards at 5, so quick dinner sounded good to me. I got a 4 piece grilled nuggets to give Laney along with some fruit we had at home and she ate ALL FOUR NUGGETS. 
Thursday: Publix Rotisserie Chicken, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes
Friday: The girls and I went out to eat with my sister, nieces and my mom at Cracker Barrel, or, Crack Bucket as Charley called it once. I mean, who can go back to calling it Cracker Barrel after hearing it called Crack Bucket instead?
Saturday: I stopped to get gas with Charley on the way to fulfill my bribery promises and she smelt BBQ at a restaurant near the gas station and asked if we could have that for dinner. So, I obliged. She and I had that for dinner, and I'm not sure what John and Laney had.
Untitled 

My favorite picture from the week was:

Sadly there weren't many to choose from this week, but I do love this one. My sister took it during a tiny bit of snow we got on Monday.

Untitled

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Omg Lacey your baby girl is adorable!! I haven't been blogging in a while and definitely have some catching up to do on your blog. Both your girls are beautiful and growing up soook fast. And you look gorgeous as always :) can't wait to catch up and a very belated congratulations on your newest addition to the family :)