Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week In Review

This is for the week of November 1-7.

Untitled


The highs of the week were:

Some friend time on Friday night.
A really great Charley/Mama outing Saturday which is getting a blog post all its own.
Two free lunches at work. I mean, it doesn't take much to make me happy & free food is an easy way to do so.
Securing someone to do the next step in finishing the basement. (Sheet rock hanging/mudding/sanding/finishing)


The lows of the week were:


Working until 8:40 p.m. Friday night. 


The best money I spent was on:

A couple of Stitch Fix pieces. Got some really great jeans from my actual fix, and then a shirt from a Stitch Fix Buy/Sell/Trade page that I really love.


The book I am currently reading is:

Still not reading. Unless you count Uni the Unicorn which was last night's bedtime story.


The TV shows I watched were:

Monday Night Football, Survivor, Amazing Race & Dateline

Untitled


The meals we had were:

(This is indicative of the crazy/on the go/unprepared week we had)
Sunday: Steak/mashed potatoes/green beans 
Monday: Pizza Hut at the Target snack bar for Charley and I (I fed Laney some veggies while we ate too) and John ate at his Monday Night Football game tailgate. 
Tuesday: Out at Hubee D's - a local place that has chicken & wings
Wednesday:  Take-out pizza from the place John where got a couple happy hour beers
Thursday: Chicken Alfredo
Friday: I'm not sure what they ate since I worked so late. I think my parent's fed Charley and John ate some leftovers. I ended up eating the last slice of pizza from Wednesday around 10 p.m. that night.
Saturday: Fiesta Chicken (one of our favorite crock pot meals) 

My favorite picture from the week was:

Untitled
Don't worry I took the rubber bands off her arm soon after the picture was taken.

No comments: