Monday, October 19, 2015

Week In Review

I am stealing this idea from another blogger and adding a couple of things to it. This is for the week of October 11-17.


The highs of the week were:

Disney World!
Two sleeping girls on the plane
A good yard saling morning Saturday with my mom.
Getting Charley's super cute school pictures back 
12094814_10154224943684325_6477646981912981461_o


The lows of the week were:

Getting off the airplane and heading straight to the pediatrician for Charley.
John and I both getting colds
An attempted outing to buy costume supplies by myself with both girls that was an utter failure.  

The best money I spent was on:

Probably on a couple of Photopass pictures from our Disney trip.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7487609762

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7487609974 

The book I am currently reading is:

A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara. And maybe currently isn't the best word as I started reading this on July 29 and haven't even picked up my Kindle in the last couple of months. 

The TV shows I watched were:

Survivor, Amazing Race & Scandal

The meals we had were:

**DISCLAIMER: We usually only eat out maybe once a week for dinners. But since we got back from vacation Tuesday evening to an empty refrigerator and went back to work the very next day, there was no time for grocery shopping and meal planning.
Monday: Leftover Pizza in our hotel room
Tuesday: John picked up Chick Fil-A for us as I went in with Charley to the doctor
Wednesday:  I had a headache so John went out and got me Bojangles (mainly needed the caffeine from the soda but a biscuit helped too ;)) and then made eggs/omelets for him and Charley.
Thursday: Chicken/Corn/Green Beans
Friday: Take-Out from Wing King. My parents kept Charley and Laney both Thursday and Friday so we bought dinner for them Friday night.

My favorite picture from the week was:

Untitled

3 comments:

Rachael said...

What a fun idea! I might be stealing this as well. Looks like you had a great week (except for the colds).

Nicole Tully said...

Okay, so tell me…did you use the magic bands? We aren't staying in the resort so I don't know if its worth it for us to get them. But I do love the idea of using the photo pass.

The Mrs./The Mom said...

Love this idea. I may have to steal it too. I hope to read more about your Disney trip.