Saturday, May 2, 2015

Introducing Laney

So I've been putting off this post for 3 days now because I was hoping to be able to whip up the birth story real quick and post this all as one post. But you know how time consuming newborns can be, so instead I'll just share a picture and some quick stats and hope that I can find time to type up the birth story at some point in the next few days before I forget it.

Laney was born after my induction on Wednesday April 29th. She was 7 pounds 9 ounces and 19" long. Her birth was really quick and our hospital stay was really quick too. She is such a doll and we've all been soaking up every minute with her. I can't wait to tell you more, but right now sleep is calling me. 

Here is my sweet Laney Beth. 





4 comments:

Meghan said...

So adorable! Congrats!!

Rachael said...

Oh, she is perfect. Congratulations!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Congratulations =) Simple love the final picture. beautiful.

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and you look amazing!! I can't wait to hear more stories :)