Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Charley Speaks

talk

Here are just a few of my favorite Charley conversations lately. See them all here.

Aunt Christy: What time is it?
Charley: Two dollars.

Me: :whistles a song::
Charley: (on a whinier day) Wahh! I don't know how to do those hoo hoo hoos!

I pick up Charley, give her a big hug and say 'that's my girl!' while patting her back.
She pats my back in return and says 'that's my boy!'

John: How much do you love Daddy?
Charley: Two dollars.

(Yesterday)
Me: Charley do you need to go potty?
Charley: Yes, I do it myself. (she turns to see me following her to the bathroom) No, stop. Don't move.
Me: Don't you at least want me to come and turn the light on for you?
Charley: Yeah, sure.
::I turn the light on for her::
Charley: Okay now leave. Move. Go.
(All of that to say potty training went awesome this weekend. Maybe TOO awesome. That little independent thing.)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations on the potty training!

april said...

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

Sorry, having a John Cusack moment.

Shannon H said...

Yay for potty training!

Shannon H said...

Yay for potty training!