Monday, March 18, 2013

Bloglovin'

It's a sad, sad day that Google Reader is going away. I am hoping that Bloglovin can pick up where Google Reader left off. Although, once my iGoogle homepage also goes away, I won't be as sad that Google reader is gone because then I'll be left with a homepage of absolutely nothing. No quick page to check blogs, email and my calendar all at once. Google, what are you doing to me? I digress. Anyways, Google followers, would you please continue to follow me here? 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Jess said...

Ooh, thanks for letting us know about Bloglovin! I hope it works as well as Google Reader did. I'm totally dependent on Reader and am so sad it's going away! Also, I'm a regular reader but delinquent poster... but your new house is looking great! :)

Heather said...

I feel like I'm the only one in the world who didn't love Reader, so no harm done in my world for once. Yessss! For some reason, I actually like clicking through and reading blogs from people's actual sites (it feels more real to me for some reason).

Sarah said...

Hi Lacey! Just hopping around this afternoon and had to say hi. I love your etsy shop and have bookmarked it for when we get preggo again. PS - Your little Charley is a DOLL and I hope you'll link up her easter basket on March 28th with my link party! :)

MillerMama said...

Wait...my bloggy reading list is going away?!