Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ask Me Anything...


I am a glutton for punishment. Most of the times I've posted any comment-led blog activity...it has failed, and failed miserably. I know people are reading (hi! I seeee you!!) but most of the time they don't comment. Which is totally fine, because I'm not writing for the sole purpose of getting the feedback. Plus, I am a rare commenter myself unless something really strikes my fancy so I understand.

Anyways, the small successes I have had with comment-led blog activity has been when anonymity was allowed. Thus, I have turned on the option for anonymous comments for a little while. So, if you have something you've been meaning to ask me, ask! If you want to ask me something but maybe don't want me to know it was from you, ask anonymously. If you don't have anything specific you want to ask me, make something up! Ask a math question. Ask if the sky is blue. Ask anything!

I'll be back to answer a question or two ASAP. And for your cooperation, I will share with you this beautiful piece of toddler specimen:

541029_10151769141479325_1586621620_n

8 comments:

Megan said...

She is so darn cute! I love that hat :) My question: when can we see Tuna again?!?!?!

MillerMama said...

Where were you on February 17th?

(No real reason...just wanted to sound ominous.)

Elizabeth said...

I don't have any questions but I just wanted to say Hi! I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in having more children? If yes- in the near future? If no- why not?

Anonymous said...

How are you preventing having more children?

Haley said...

What is your favorite part of the new house?

Most embarrassing moment?

What is your go-to dinner meal?

The Beane's said...

Where do you get most of your fabric for your birds?

When do we get a walk through of the house?
(I love floor plans and house stuff!)

Tuna T. Cat said...

Can I go live with Cooper?
-Tuna