Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Quickly

Hi. I've been missing you. I don't have much time. Here's how I've been.

New job = much busier. Therefore, Facebook and Blog = emptier. Regrets = no.

Another reason for less Facebook/Blog time = this article.  (Read it!)

House = still building it. Month-ish or so left.

Untitled

Charley = smartest, funniest baby on the planet. Communication is awesome.

Untitled

We = went to Atlanta this weekend. The city = ehh. A bit sketchy and traffic-y. The aquarium = fun. World of Coca Cola = funner.

Untitled

Me = fatter. I don't know what's happened. (coughfastfoodcough) I need to fix it. (coughstopeatingbadfoodcough) I think I'll buy an elliptical as my housewarming gift to myself. Recommendations for a good brand/model?

Old house = under contract for just 60% of what we owed. Feeling = justified.

The = end.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for linking that article. I love it and needed to read it again!

Diana said...

I lik Life Fitness ellipitcals but I don't know how gym grade vs persobal use ellipticals compare.

And I want to know what Charley thought of the aquarium.

Laura Diniwilk said...

Yay for updates! Love the pic of Charley helping herself to some cereal. Communication IS awesome - doesn't the language acquisition just blow your mind? Lucy is not as far along as Adriana was at the same age as far as number of words goes, but MAN that girl understands EVERYTHING. She also speaks her own little Lucy language, which is hilarious.

THERE IS A WORLD OF COCA COLA? I'm so there.

Lin said...

Glad you're house is coming along nicely and for the record, you look fab :)

Haley said...

It is totally coming along :) I can't wait to see a house tour of the inside! oh and I'm jealous of your house warming gift to yourself. I need to get my ass exercising as well. Maybe you will inspire me lol.