Tuesday, February 26, 2013

iJudge

Judge using his gavel

I'm sure to have something to offend everyone on this list where I admit my Judgy McJudgerson tendencies. Don't be offended. We all secretly judge things in our heads, right? (Not saying it's right or anything.) And then most of the time, we end up doing these very things later in our lives and end up with a case of foot in mouth.

Anyways, currently I judge...
  • People that don't use the umbrella bags provided, instead making the floor soaking wet and slippery while their umbrella drips all over.
  • When adults still wear junior's clothing.
  • House decor; or lack thereof.
  • Kid leashes.
  • Improper elevator etiquette. Push the button for your floor and step back. No need to stand there and hold the door open for me. It creates a cluster when people can't get on to push their button because you are BLOCKING the buttons by holding the door open. Idiots.
  • Smokers.
  • DSLR owners who never stray from auto. Or I guess, never wanting to move the dial from auto. I understand we all started out there.
  • Misspellings.
  • Cluttery cars.
  • Cluttery homes.
  • Cluttery Facebook pages. This includes game crap, quotes, song lyrics, and those eCard things. I love the hide option, but it only goes so far.
I better stop there lest I be known as the girl who judges everyone. Plus, I tried to stay away from too many children-related judgy things because 1) I don't want to start an internet fight and 2) those are the things you definitely end up eating your words with later.

Who hates me now? Feel free to get me back by making your own list and saying you judge people who don't pay their mortgage. I'll only wince a little bit.

8 comments:

Haley said...

I can agree with you on the cluttery cars and homes one :) ...oh and smokers. Oh and people who smoke in the cars with their kids! Any ways... I still love you for your honesty :) Hope your week is going well, it's only Tuesday! Blah!

Joy said...

Ok, let's see....which apply to me:

1- check... totally shook the umbrella off before entering the building and thought I would get soaked worse trying to bag the umbrella

7- check a lot but needs a class to learn how to stray and need time for the class :-)
8- check
9- check

I am officially judged! ha ha! You are officially judged for judging! ;-)

Here's my judgement... people who won't let their children wear princess or words! ha ha! just kidding! :-)



Diana said...

But do you judge those who are soaking wet because they forget or recently lost their umbrella?!

Lacey said...

Haha! Definitely not because I've been there myself! Those people can't help but to drip on the floor because they don't provide wet people bags at the door! ;)

Hunter and his family... said...

LOL..I fell into the "people who don't pay their mortgage" category at some point. Not anymore! Love this post. Here's one: I hate when people do not park correctly in their parking spaces causing all of the rest of the cars to squeeze in accordingly causing dents in cars (i.e. parking decks). Yeah, I have lots more too especially now being preggo. Everything gets on my nerves!!

Diana said...

Whew...I was worried.

MillerMama said...

My kid has a leash. We haven't used it yet, but she's a runner and I feel it might be necessary at some point. Does this mean we have to break up? :( I do hate junk in cars though.

Lin said...

Couldnt agree with you more on most of these. I totally judge adults who still wear junior size clothing. It's like, come on there's no way in the world your butt can squeeze into those tiny jeans, what'd you have to use butter? haha