I'm sure to have something to offend everyone on this list where I admit my Judgy McJudgerson tendencies. Don't be offended. We all secretly judge things in our heads, right? (Not saying it's right or anything.) And then most of the time, we end up doing these very things later in our lives and end up with a case of foot in mouth.
Anyways, currently I judge...
- People that don't use the umbrella bags provided, instead making the floor soaking wet and slippery while their umbrella drips all over.
- When adults still wear junior's clothing.
- House decor; or lack thereof.
- Kid leashes.
- Improper elevator etiquette. Push the button for your floor and step back. No need to stand there and hold the door open for me. It creates a cluster when people can't get on to push their button because you are BLOCKING the buttons by holding the door open. Idiots.
- DSLR owners who never stray from auto. Or I guess, never wanting to move the dial from auto. I understand we all started out there.
- Cluttery cars.
- Cluttery homes.
- Cluttery Facebook pages. This includes game crap, quotes, song lyrics, and those eCard things. I love the hide option, but it only goes so far.
I better stop there lest I be known as the girl who judges everyone. Plus, I tried to stay away from too many children-related judgy things because 1) I don't want to start an internet fight and 2) those are the things you definitely end up eating your words with later.
Who hates me now? Feel free to get me back by making your own list and saying you judge people who don't pay their mortgage. I'll only wince a little bit.