Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Pick

Admittedly, I am falling off the blog wagon. So much is going on in my life, which would make you think that it would only just give me that much more to write about. But no, instead, all of my time has been taken up by the busy-ness and this has gotten pushed to the back burner. I really enjoy writing and keeping up with the blog though so I just need a little kick in the booty to get started again.

So, I thought you guys could give me the kick start I need. I have a bajillion posts saved as drafts that I just haven't finished. (I know, I tell you this all the time.) So, I can sort of give you a quick little rundown on what's been going on with me, and then you can tell me what you want me to elaborate on the very most first. If only my usual 4 or 5 blog fans vote and they vote for 5 different things, this may backfire and not work at all. Not like that hasn't ever happened around here before.

So, this was April for me:

2 weddings.
10 days in Florida with my Charley girl and my sister and nieces; also, Easter at the beach!
The Zoo.
Seeing my first movie in over 9 months.
Selling bird mobiles like crazy.
Making bird mobiles like crazier.
Willingly letting our current house move towards foreclosure.
Beginning to build a new house.
Turning 30!
Keeping up with my 365 Photo Project.
Not keeping up with Life of Lacey. (2 posts in a whole month!?)
Yard Sales.

&, probably more that I never found time to put on my calendar therefore I can't remember it. It was crazy, y'all.

So, all that being said, anything tickle your fancy? What would you like to hear about first? Or, I threw in some other blogs that are still drafts and not finished. Maybe you'd like to hear one of those first instead. It's up to you, people. I promise to post whatever you pick in the next few days!

Go! Vote! It's your civic duty!

EDIT: I had a survey here that isn't working. Instead I put it in my sidebar over there ------->, or you can just vote in the comments.


10 comments:

Trisha Newman said...

It wouldn't take my vote. So here it is: Willingly Foreclosing on our Current House.

And then the obvious next one would be: Building Our New House.

:)

Jess said...

I know how you feel! My blogging has become super sporadic lately too. I am not helpful, b/c I am dying to see updated pictures of sweet Charlie, but also am very curious about the old house/new house situation...

Trisha Newman said...

Okay, I wanted to test out the fixed survey, so I double voted. My bad! :)

Shell said...

There! It's decided- talk about the house situation. I want to know too :-)

Diana said...

Make a blog with all the drafts! :)

The Beane's said...

The house!!
And the zoo :) we are taking Colin soon I hope.

Trisha Newman said...

There's your five Lacey. :)
Do we really have to wait four whole days for the polls to close?

The Mrs./The Mom said...

the foreclosure on your house and building the new house... all in one post. Please don't make us wait... pretty please!

Laura Diniwilk said...

Hah, of course I wanted Yard Sales and it's not on the survey. I LOVE your Yard Sale hauls so very much. 101 in 1001 is next best thing for my listy obsession.

Missy said...

Okay so I'm curious about the foreclosure...building new house. Give us details!
Congratulations on building a new house btw!