Thursday, March 29, 2012

Headers

Although I highly doubt any of you would notice, I still feel the need to explain myself. I changed my March header into an April one already and April is a whole 2 days away. The shame! I won't be able to update my header on April 1st, so I went ahead and did it today. Can we still be friends?

Also, in case you'd like to go back and look at all of the headers from the entire history of Life of Lacey, I made a little tab up there for you to do so! Call me vain, but I love to go back and look at them all. My favorites are November 2011, and August and September 2010. Are you more of a fan of the single-pictured ones, or the multi-pictured ones?





And because I know this question will get asked as it does pretty often (not that I mind in the least bit!), here is an awesome tutorial that I use to create my headers.

Aardvark, did you notice that every paragraph in this blog post started with the letter A? CrAzY right? It was totally an accident too. Except for maybe this one.

Antelope.

Axle.

Appropriate.

Adios.

6 comments:

The Mrs./The Mom said...

I've always loved your headers and how you have the time to do them every month (#jealous). And that Aardvark comment made me lol. Only you would notice that AND incorporate it into your post. And I just had the brilliant idea that you could quite possibly help me do my facebook cover photo in a simliar design that you do your headers!!!

Trisha said...

Yes, I DID want to know about your headers! If I find the time this weekend I may just try it out myself. :)

Heather said...

I love your headers too ... and I was just going to ask if you could make me one (I'd pay you in chocolate!) but you linked to the source. Thanks!

Laura Diniwilk said...

November, September, and May of 11 are my favorites. Your headers are always so cute!

Shannon said...

I always love your headers! The photos are absolutely precious!

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Oooh! I like ALL the headers! And I like how you switch things up from time to time.

You make me giggle. I think "aardvark" is going to be my new transitional phrase of choice.