Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

Just a quick little blog today to 1) bump the disaster of a blog post further down. I am slightly embarrassed that the lady I graciously stole the idea from used to get 600+ comments when she posted it, and I got 10. One of which, I'll admit, was my own. And no, I won't tell you which one. I actually had a few more I wanted to put in there, but needed some others to post to disguise which were mine and you guys failed me! No worries, I just will wallow in my sorrows that I'm not cool. It's fine. It's happened all my life. (How's that for a guilt trip!?)

and 2) to share this loveliness with you that I saw on Pinterest. I would give you the link to it, but my work blocked the page so you'll have to search for it yourself.

85990674105011445_pUR0oNKx_c



Try searching: "how not to get syrup in your hair when you eat waffles at the age of 29, Lacey!"

 Because it happens every time and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
.
.

2 comments:

Shell said...

I'm imagining you looking like a big daisy as you eat your waffles buhahahahhaa

Heather said...

haha :) You crack me up! I can't wait to get together in November.

Also, I feel super guilty for not playing along in your last post. But I couldn't think of a confession! And then I was going to come back and I totally forgot ... and I'm sorry. THE SHAME.