Friday, February 24, 2012

Confessional

confessional

I used to read this blog that did a confession booth series every once in a while, so this is by no means my original idea. I believe she even got the idea from someone else. However, her last confession booth was over a year ago and I'm itching for more. I have no where near the number of readers she has, so this may very well crash and burn. But I'll give it a good try anyways. This is how this works.

Do you have any confessions that you'd love to get out, but you'd never be able to confess to people that know you? This is where you can get them out. You can anonymously comment on this post and confess to your heart's content. Just make sure you choose "ANONYMOUS" before you publish your comment or else your blog will be linked to the embarrassing thing you just admitted. Just for this, I'll turn on comment moderation so if you accidentally comment with your name/blog attached I can stop it before the entire internets finds out about how you ran naked from the police in college and dove into a runoff pond to hide from them. Just, for example. If you don't mind commenting with your name/blog attached, you are welcome to do that too. This is totally up to you. And as the originator of this idea said: "if you are a psycho who wears scary masks, please don't tell me. thanks."


So, what do you have for me? I have no blog tracking software or anything where I'd be able to figure out that if someone anonymously comments from Boise, Idaho and I know my great-aunt's BFF's niece lives there and therefore she must be the one diving into runoff ponds naked. So yeah, no way to know you are you unless you tell me.

Okay with all that said, the confession booth is now open! I may even throw a couple of my own confessions in there, but I'll never tell which ones are mine. And finally, GO!
.
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

I once stole $20 from the cash register at a store I worked at in college. I was broke and I have felt guilty about it ever since. The store went out of business and I always wonder if it was because of that $20. Not really, but still! Whew I feel better now!

Anonymous said...

I once tried to steal my neighbor's moondreamers castle from her house. It was so pretty and pink and I wanted it so desperately. Her dad caught me and made me bring it back. I am also super bad at getting an oil change for my car. I bet I've gone 8 months before easily. So bad.

Anonymous said...

I love this but I am so lame I don't have any confessions :( I am interested to see if anyone is willing to confess something though.

Anonymous said...

I have, once in a while, hidden a bag of wine (classy) in my purse. For emergencies.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm just super honest about the things that I've done because I never have felt the need to confess anything.

Anonymous said...

I pee in the shower.

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people that blog, shouldn't. If you can't write well and are just trying to share pictures, keep it in facebook.

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

i hate french kissing. even my boyfriend. mouths just gross me out

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Hahaha - very funny. That's what you get when you leave your blog comment box open around SOME PEOPLE in your house. :-)

This is such a fun post idea.

Anonymous said...

I stole from my mom's purse multiple times as a young teenager so I could ride my bike to the convenience store to buy candy and sunglasses.