Thursday, February 23, 2012

ALERT!


ALERT!

I have not updated my clothing spreadsheet since last Tuesday. Wednesday I stayed home with a sick baby, but that leaves Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today that I'm behind on.

Luckily, I remember what I wore Tuesday and Wednesday this week, Monday was a holiday, and I can look down and see what I'm wearing today, but WHAT did I wear Thursday and Friday? HALT ALL LAUNDRY PROCEDURES IN MY HOME UNTIL IT IS DETERMINED. I can't go ruining five and a half years of record keeping for my temporary absent-mindedness.

Any of you happen to know what I wore those two days??
.
.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Haha, Lacey, sorry I can't help with your emergency, but I am super impressed/a little scared by your spreadsheet! :) I'm dying to know though... do you keep one for Charley too? How do you feel about her wardrobe repeating itself? Do you have a special column to indicate whether or not she had to change partway through the day? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

The Mrs./The Mom said...

I can't believe you have a clothing spreadsheet! Well, then again maybe I should...

Trisha said...

I don't know if it has been asked/answered yet. But do you somehow assign a number to each article of clothing? I can't imagine you using normal nomenclature such as "black blouse" in case there are redundancies. And definitely need to know if Charley has one to. :)

andreaunplugged said...

Uh Oh! Can you retrace your steps about those days? Maybe thinking about what you did will help? PS this clothing spreadsheet sounds incredible!

Heather said...

I am dying over here ... I can't believe you have a clothing spreadsheet!! Am also wondering if you still want to be my internet friend considering I wear the same 3 shirts to work every week, I swear. Can we see a picture of your closet? You must have a ton of clothes girlfriend!

Haley said...

I am right there with everyone else lol. I say you should wean yourself off ;)