Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Real Star of the Show

I know it's been a while since Tuna has made an appearance on the ol' blog. And I'm sorry about that. I know he's some of y'all's favorite cat in the whole wide world. But, Tuna knew that Charley was about to roll over for the very first time** as I was videoing her, so he thought he'd make a slight appearance in the video himself.

**She has been rolling over from back to front for about a week now, but her arm always gets folded underneath her and she had yet to figure out how to get it out until today. So none of those other rolls counted until today's, where she finally was able to pull that arm out from underneath her.


[I'm kicking myself for videoing in portrait instead of in landscape! Grr!]

(Now you know why we call him "The Creepster".)

And he has now reclaimed his spot as the star of this show.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Charley! She is so cute :) When you panned over to Tuna's face, I about died laughing! I just love that silly cat :)

The Beane's said...

Yay Charley!!
And that was HILARIOUS when you got Tuna on camera!

JSitterBaum said...

Hahahaha priceless! And great job, little lady!

Shannon said...

Way to go Charley! And Tuna is adorable too!

Claudia said...

Yeah!!! WTG Charley :)

OMG!!! TUNA IS HALARIOUS!!! have to definetly show this one to my daughter!!