Sunday, December 18, 2011

Phone Dump

I used to periodically share pictures with you from my iPhone. They were funny, random things that I really had no business taking a picture of in the first place. I believe the last time I posted one of those blogs, I had 496 pictures on my phone. Since Charley has been here, the phone picture taking has gotten out of control. I currently have 1,170 pictures on my phone, and it's showing no signs of slowing down any time soon.

photo


Since the phone is so quick and easy to use, I find myself grabbing it first before grabbing my big camera when Charley is doing something cute. All of her first smiles were caught on my iPhone camera, and just yesterday I caught the tail end of Miss Charley holding her head up during tummy time for the first time.

And now, I've downloaded the Instagram app. It's basically the same thing as the regular camera, but it takes square pictures which I love, and then has tons of different filters you can put on your pictures. I'm slightly obsessed. Which is why I'm going to have to start sharing these with you weekly or every other week or something.

Anyways, here are the instagram photos for this week. Everything from Christmas cards, to waffle fries, to Charley Jane. It's a quick summary of my week from the lens of my iPhone camera:
Recently Updated32

(P.S. I'm Laceyloo22 on Instagram if you'd like to follow me! Share your instagram name with me too!)
.
.

3 comments:

SWallen said...

I'm loveandfaith328 on Instagram... I've only done a few pics but maybe I'll get into it soon :)

The Mrs./The Mom said...

I'm mrstomom... but I really suck at posting pics.

Haley said...

Cute pics girl :)