Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 9

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Still playing catch up, and I'm way late now. But the topic for Thursday December 8th was this: 2012 goals/resolutions.

I'm not much of a goal setter (says the girl that has a 101 list). Setting a goal puts too much pressure on me and I feel like I give up on it before I even give myself a chance to start it. I'd rather just start and finish things as I can instead of pushing through it because I've officially called it a 'goal'. But regardless, there are a few things I'd like to do in 2012.

1. Start (and finish this time) a 365 day challenge. I tried to do it last year and only made it through mid February. Pa. The. Tic. The premise is this: take and share a picture every day. Last year I claimed that the reason I couldn't continue on is because I didn't have a baby and therefore I didn't have a helpless victim, er, subject for my daily photo taking. This year I have solved that issue:

048

2. Get ourselves in to an even better financial situation. We did really good in 2011, and I hope to continue that and add to it in 2012.

3. Spend as much time as possible with my sweet Charley. This one should be easy!

4. Travel. Take a big trip. Take a girl's trip. Take a family trip.

And that's really about it. I know I should add something to this list about losing weight (can't seem to shake off that last 5 pounds of baby weight), but I don't wanna put too much pressure on myself or else I'll never do it.

Anyone else doing a 365 day challenge in 2012? Let me know so we can motivate each other! And good job to Kelly who stuck with hers throughout all of 2011! I'm impressed!
.
.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I think I made it to March when I tried the 365 photos. I just didn't have enough going on in my life to take photos of! Good luck with all your goals :)

The Beane's said...

Thanks for the shout out :) it is pretty easy to do a pic a day when you have a baby/toddler!
Good luck!
PS - your sweet girl is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her pic daily!

Laura Diniwilk said...

It's on my 101 list, and I REALLY need to learn how to use my camera, so...