Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Banned!

Maybe I should take a hint, but I was banned from Facebook today. Had Facebook banned me for spending way too much time on there, then fine. They have a pretty decent case against me. I mean, what else is a girl to do while she's nursing her baby? But no, that was not their reasoning. I was banned for "suspicious behavior." Meaning, they thought I was trying to hack into Facebook or maybe thought I was posting too much of the same thing over and over. [Not unlike the millions of people that post stupid game stuff over and over and over, yet nobody is banning them.]

But the dumb thing is that I never actually posted anything at all. Stupid Facebook wasn't working and wouldn't post the link to the blog I wrote earlier, and I maybe tried hitting the share button one too many times for Facebook's liking. I mean, it wouldn't post so I kept trying to get it to work! What's the harm in that!? & then I got served a 24 hour ban. No posting on anything for a full 24 hours, and there is no way to complain and get the ban lifted. I'm able to see everything, but I'm not allowed to tell you that your baby is cute, or laugh at a witty status you posted. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but darn it, it's a big deal to me. You don't just take the pack of cigarettes from the smoker and make them quit cold turkey, do you??

Anyways, it's time for my weekly photo dump. And this week, there are explanations for some of the pictures. Please, try to control your excitement.

This was my week:

2011-12-28
All pictures taken with Instagram. Feel free to follow me: laceyloo22.

A. Charley has a new best friend: Mr. Bear. He's a little blanket with a bear head, and she was hanging out with him at all times until she tried to smother herself with him a few times. They are now taking a break.

C. A pretty church I walk by every day.

D. I went and assisted Mr. Claus in the wrapping of my niece's Christmas presents this year.

G. This is the "mother's room", or the pumping room at work. I spend a lot of time in this super accommodating room. It includes: a table, a window, a cushioned bench, and a tub of Lysol wipes.

H. I was working in the clouds on Thursday.

I. I went shopping with my sister and nieces so my nieces could buy everyone a gift for Christmas from the dollar store. This was Lori during our trip.

J. Who's that cute baby with a bow in her hair on her bald head?

M. Santa brought Charley a hobby horse!

N. Piggies on the little piggies.

4 comments:

MillerMama said...

Amelia loves to cover her face with blankets. And bibs. And anything she can get her hands on.

Heather said...

Tory loves her Lovie too (that's why my mom calls the blankets with a head - not sure if that's their real name?) Anyway, we also do the smothering thing so our playtime with it is supervised :)

Laura Diniwilk said...

All of those cute pics of Charley and what do I come here to comment on? The pumping room. I don't know why I am so interested in other people's setup.

Adriana was bald too, it is SO WEIRD that Lucia has so much hair and hair bows actually stay in.

Brittany said...

I love that church door shot! Beautiful! That pump room makes me feel dirty, like it's a place for dirty indiscretions. That's what pumping is all about, right?