Monday, December 19, 2011

Anxiety

There is a major case of anxiety going on here at Life of Lacey. I currently have 28 (TWENTY EIGHT!) posts in draft mode that are just waiting to be finished. They either just need pictures, or I ran out of steam, or are just old and never got finished. But having 28 posts in draft mode makes me very anxious, and much to John's displeasure, finishing these blog posts takes precedence in my life right now. They come before cleaning the house, making bird mobiles, cleaning up my coupon mess (they are cut - just need to be filed), or even feeding my child. Okay, that last one was a lie. But seriously, this gives me major anxiety and I need to finish these ASAP!

Fullscreen capture 12192011 85145 AM

And of course, instead of finishing one of the 28, here I am typing a new blog post. And I have two more ideas in my head that I will likely blog about before I get to these 28 too. What is wrong with me?

You are probably going to tell me it's not that serious and I should just take a few steps back because it's just a silly blog, after all. And I'm going to tell you that I KNOW IT'S JUST A BLOG BUT I HAVE A MILLION THOUGHTS SWIRLING AROUND IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW AND UNTIL THEY ARE BLOGGED MY MIND IS ALL A'CLUTTER! Thankyouverymuch.

So, depending on how my week goes, like, whether I'm super busy or not (I mean, who is actually busy the week before Christmas anyways?), there may be a surplus of Life of Laceying this week. Any complaints about that? I'm not guaranteeing their quality, but as long as the quantity of drafts goes down I'll feel much better myself.

Anybody else get bloggy anxiety, or am I the only crazy?
.
.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I get it too! I get it when my Reader isn't organized & when I haven't blogged in almost two weeks--like now.

The Mrs./The Mom said...

Me! I have a few drafts as well... problem is I can't finsih them- like they are all incomplete thoughts! But uh, could ya get going on that 'Stuff I like' post... I need to know!