Friday, November 11, 2011

Triplets

One of these things is not like the others....

tripletsbw

And although my photoshopping skills are clearly superb and you probably can't tell, I'll reveal that little miss Charley is on the right, and has been photoshopped into one of my nieces' baby pictures since they are wearing the same outfit.

Charley is a bit smaller than they were when they wore it, as you can tell by the loose, wrinkly tights on her. But she (and I) are super thankful that their mommy saved so many of their cute outfits which Charley is now getting use out of. This one in particular which has a BIRD! on the dress! You know how I feel about birds!

I would have kept the picture in color, but, whoever took Lindsay and Lori's picture did some crazy coloring to the picture and I couldn't figure out how to match it. I need someone to school me on Photoshop!

triplets

Could they be any cuter!? And also, cute as they might be, I'm glad to just have my one!
.
.

2 comments:

Laura Diniwilk said...

They shouldn't even MAKE tights for girls under 6 months old - they never fit my kids right either.

I am trying to learn photoshop, I'll let you know if I learn color matching skills. I actually thought of you when I was making my multicolored sports bra collage, wondering if we make collages the same way and which way is easier. I have some templates if you want them!

MillerMama said...

We are having great-granchild Christmas pics done Sunday for my grandma and I got tights for Amelia - I can only imagine how great that's going to be!