I am never one to not follow through on a blog tagging, and I've been tagged twice so it's extra important that I follow through. I was tagged by her and her, both mommy bloggers that also have newborns at home! Thanks ladies!
The premise is this:
- Write 7 things about yourself.
- Give the ‘award’ to other blogs
- Inform them about it!
If you've been around for a while, you know that I have done this before. I did 100 things, then 10 more, and then 7 more. And because I truly believe that every reader of mine has read every post I've ever written (you have, haven't you? If not, I suggest you get reading!), then I refuse to repeat any thing about me. So here are 7 new things that I haven't yet shared.
1. I have windshield wiper anxiety. If I pull up to a stoplight and it's raining, I am instantly looking at the speed of the wipers on the cars around me, and if mine are going faster than theirs are, I turn mine down immediately. How embarrassing!
2. If there are any homemade sweets in my house (brownies, cake, cupcakes, etc.), every meal then requires a dessert. Had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast? Well then you must have a brownie for breakfast's dessert! [Hypothetically speaking, of course. I didn't actually have that for breakfast. Ahem.]
3. I have really thick head of hair that I inherited from my daddy. On the flip side, I have very low HPSI on my arms and legs. [HPSI = hairs per square inch]
4. John and I call each other Tuppy. No idea what it means or how it came about, but we are both Tuppy to each other. How sickening are lovey pet names? Bleh. But I do love my Tuppy! ;)
5. (Because all of my other lists were pre-baby) I have an adorable daughter named Charley. [Cue gratuitous picture of Charley...]
|She was pretending she was conducting an orchestra.|
6. I love filling out forms. Whether paper or online, I just love filling stuff out. If it's paper though and printed in black ink, I need to fill that form out with blue pen so it contrasts against the black ink that the form is printed in. Crazy?
7. I always sing in the car, even now that I have little Charley in my back seat. & I may have said that I will never play any kids music in my car. But that doesn't count if I'm singing kids music to Charley, right? Here I am singing the classic children's song by Coolio, Gangsta's Paradise:
Okay this was pre-baby (well she was still cooking at the time) and in my old car, but I assure you the same lullabying happens now too. Charley loves it.
This list of 7 things literally took me 5 days to come up with. You better have enjoyed it.
And for parts 2 and 3 of this little challenge, I award YOU! And that's counts as your notification too! Have fun!