Thursday, October 13, 2011

Haiku Thursday

haiku2
Source

If you'd like to participate in Haiku Thursday, let me know in my comments so I can come see yours too! Feel free to steal the Haiku Thursday picture too...I stole/graciously borrowed it myself. And, if you need a little extra help in the poetry department: a haiku is a short poem consisting of three lines; the first line having 5 syllables, the second 7, and the third 5.

Please! Someone else participate this week. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that appreciates the moving, motivating, and meaningful art form of a haiku these days. I mean, just look at some of my favorites from the past, for example here or here. If they don't move you to your core, you are just dead inside.

Loving my latest
Cute fashion accessory,
All nine pounds of her.

014

1 comment:

Hales said...

Aw cute pic, and loving the moby! I can't wait to use mine!