Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Current Favorites.

This is a 100% UNoriginal idea stolen from Reagan. I have about eighteen bazillion blogs halfway written and sitting in draft mode that I just can't seem to finish, and yet I see her favorite list today and I was inspired to make my own. It only makes sense, seeing as how she writes one of my favorite blogs to read!

TV Shows
Design Star.
So You Think You Can Dance.
Teen Mom. (I know, I know.)
And, even though it isn't starting until Thursday, let me jump the gun and say Jersey Shore. It's so shameful.

Food
Cinnamon Rolls.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Cinnamon Toast.
French Toast.
(Are we seeing a pattern here?)

Apps
Recently Updated3

Tiny Tower. (This one should qualify as an obsession at this point...we are way past the 'favorite' classification here.)
Words With Friends.
Hanging With Friends.

Blogs
Fervent Foodie's Blog. She's local, I just found her, and I'm working my way through her archives!

Clothing
Giant T-Shirts that aren't so giant anymore.
Cotton Stretchy Shorts.
Dresses...only because they don't require pants.

Hand Resting Spot
shelf
I mean, it's at the perfect height and her little feet are always moving right there, so clearly she's trying to play, and what kind of mother would I be if I didn't poke back?

Songs
Look At Me Now - Chris Brown - I think I secretly want to learn to sing the really fast verses.
I'm Alive - Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews - Was a favorite about a year ago, and heard it again recently and re-fell in love. I LOVE Dave Matthews' voice.
To Be With You - Mr. Big - Because, I rarely listen to current music and this one always gets a crank up on the ol' volume knob.


Any current favorites of your own you'd like to share?
.
.

2 comments:

ferventfoodie.com said...

Awwww thank you for the shout out! I have a very special place in my heart for cinnamon toast crunch... Sadly, (due to excessive over consumption) I've given up cereal until Sept 15. 6 more weeks :D

Missy said...

Love the new banner! Yall are so cute in that picture and yay for So You Think You Can Dance! It's one of my favorites too!