Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've Been Replaced

I know that in 2 months when Charley gets here that I will likely lose my spot as John's #1. But little did I know that I will then be #3, because I've already achieved #2 status.

Each day I get home from work, walk in the door and start talking to my loving husband. Usually John isn't in the front room or anything, but our house is small enough that he can typically hear me wherever he may be. But lately, I've been talking to no one because John has snuck outside to be with his first love after work each day.

Recently Updated2 (2)

Recently Updated
Recently Updated1

All pictures taken through the back door; unbeknownst to John!


Yes, I've been replaced by a tomato plant. He's been cheating on me with...a plant. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. I hate to see the day that we have a larger backyard and therefore a larger garden. Right now John has one tomato plant in a pot on our back patio. He spends so much time taking care of this one plant that I can't imagine how little attention he'd have left to give me if he had to care for 10 other plants! Would I then be bumped down to #12?? I'm not sure my ego can handle that kind of demotion.
.
.

No comments: