Thursday, July 21, 2011

Haiku Thursday

haiku2


If you'd like to participate in Haiku Thursday, let me know in my comments so I can come see yours too! And, if you need a little extra help in the poetry department: a haiku is a short poem consisting of three lines; the first line having 5 syllables, the second 7, and the third 5.

Stretch marks on butt, hips
Means it's time to give up on
My thong bikini.


You're now wondering to yourself if I'm joking, aren't you? Well, I'll give you a hint. There is a joke in there somewhere. Whether it's IF I wear thong bikinis or WHETHER I'm giving them up, I'll never tell!

And since I think no blog post is complete without a picture, I guess I'll share a picture too....





012 (2)
Aww Tuna. You thought I was going to share a picture of my stretch marks in a thong bikini didn't you?

1 comment:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

An alluring scent,
indecently delicious,
renders gents senseless.