Thursday, May 19, 2011

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

lurker

As you know, I read a crap load of other blogs. They interest me in a way that newspapers and magazines can't. It's very similar to my reality TV addiction...I am physically incapable of watching anything besides reality TV anymore, and I guess it's bled over to my internet reading as well. I'd rather read real, live stories than biased, alarmist stories in newspapers or magazines. But don't worry about me too much yet -- I am still an avid fiction book reader and I still enjoy movies. I haven't completely given up on fiction!

With that said, I read a blog post today that I am going to politely copy. I don't have nearly as many readers as her, but I think there are more lurkers out there than I realize and I think it will be a fun experiment. If it's sounds boring to you, then just humor me and do it anyways!

I wanna know who you are. I actually really know the majority of you since I have a lot of friends and family that read and since I share every post on Facebook, but there are others that stumbled over here from other blogs or websites, and I am equally interested in hearing from you all! I don't care if I've known you for all 29 of my years....comment! My memory is failing these days and I'd hate to all of a sudden forget about you! ;)

With all that said, leave me a comment and tell me about yourself!
  • Who are you? 
  • Where are you from?
  • Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
  • How did you come across my blog?
  • How long have you been reading?
  • Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
I honestly can't wait to read your responses and maybe add quite a few more blogs to my reading list!
025
Tuna says, "Purrrrrease comment!"
.

8 comments:

Racheal Lesh said...

**Racheal Lesh
**Roscommon, MI
**I am engaged to a pretty handsom guy named Colt and i have an equally handsome (okay a little more handsom) son named Wyatt. We have a dog named Mia :-)
**I seen it posted on facebook one day and have been reading ever since
**I think that your blogs are great, they are fun to read and i love the 101 list that you have gonig. I like to read the blogs after you complete a topic.

Jeff said...

This is a great idea. I might steal it for my blog. In the mean time, here is my info.

Who are you?
I am Jeff.

Where are you from?
I grew up in Orem, Utah but my wife and I just bought a house in Lehi, Utah where we have been living for about a month or so.

Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
My wife and I have been married for a little over 2 1/2 years. We don't have any kids and neither of us is pregnant. We have raised various plants though, so that's something.

How did you come across my blog?
I think I was googling bucket lists or goals or something and I found your 30 days posts.

How long have you been reading?
I'm not sure exactly. Maybe 3 or 4 months.

Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
Nope. I enjoy your sense of humor, and I think your blog has personality. Keep it coming.

Jess said...

Hi Lacey--cool idea!

* Who are you?
My name is Jess
* Where are you from?
Kalamazoo, MI (yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!) :)
* Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
I am married, have a 2 1/2 year old son, and am expecting a daughter in late September
* How did you come across my blog?
I followed the link you posted on The Bump September moms board--like you, I've gotten really into reading blogs, and liked yours immediately.
* How long have you been reading?
Several months
* Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
I love your sense of humor, and the way that you aren't afraid to state your opinions with the knowledge that parenthood will probably change everything--so self aware! Plus, you're funny and your cat is a total character. :)

The Diniwilks said...

I don't really lurk (you know who I am), but I wanted to play along anyway :)

Who are you?
I am Laura of the Diniwilk clan

Where are you from?
Akron, OH

Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
Justin and I have a 19 month old crazypants named Adriana and I am 28 weeks along with Kid B (whose name is Lucia (Loo-See-Uh) SHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell!!!!!

How did you come across my blog?
I googled 30 days of blogging and thought your version was better. Then I read all of your archives and now you're stuck with me.

How long have you been reading?
Maybe 3 months???

Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
Hmmmmm I love your garage sale posts, and anything photography / photoshopping related. I also love when you are being random and silly and pull stuff out of nowhere :)

Christy said...

Hi!
My name is Christy and I share your maiden name. What a coincidence!

I live in York, SC. A great childcare location should you need one.

I am married with 2 boys ages 13 and 11. I think you may know them.

I am forced to read your blog to make sure all your familial facts are accurate. We wouldn't want any false information out there. Haha :-)!

I have been reading since the blog's inception.

My favorite blogs are about Tuna, especially when there's a pic. I'm sure that will change once Charley gets here. She will surely be my favorite topic then. Sorry Tuna!

Love ya!

Joy said...

My name is Joy and my parents look JUST like your parents!! What a coincidence! I have twin "baby" girls who frequently make appearances on your blog so I must check it often to be sure there is no abuse happening during your babysitting escapades! :-)

I live in Charlotte, NC

I am not pregnant but have 2 perfect little 7 year old angels already! Ha!

I have been reading your blog since inception as well (That Christy commenter and I have a lot in common)

I LOVE reading your blog! Thanks for making me laugh!!

I cannot WAIT to read about your parental journey and your jealous kitty cats!!

The Mrs. said...

•Who are you?
I'm "The Mrs." from my blog or A.Nichole from Spetemeber 2011 mamas

•Where are you from?
Jersey.

•Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
I'm 24 weeks pregnant! This is my first. I'm happily married to the hubby.

•How did you come across my blog?
Your bump siggy

•How long have you been reading?
A few months I guess

•Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
I like it the way it is. Feel free to follow me back :)

Lindsey said...

Who are you?
**Lindsey (lindselizbeth31) from thebump
Where are you from?
**South Carolina
Tell me about your family (do you have kids, are you pregnant, trying to get pregnant, etc.)
**I have a 4 year old stepdaughter, and a baby boy on the way,
How did you come across my blog?
**thebump.com (September board!) :)
How long have you been reading?
**For a few months now..
Is there anything you'd like to see more or less of in my blog?
**I think your blog is fine the way it is.. not boring at all!!! :)