Friday, March 18, 2011

Okay, Fine.

Everyone keeps asking me to post a "bump" picture. I'm only 14 weeks, gee golly. How big do you think I am?

But, you have to give the people what the people want. I work for you!

Clearly John doesn't work for you, or else he would have helped me take this self portrait. It's quite hard to take a picture in a mirror I learned. I don't understand how all of the teenaged Facebookers seem to master it so well. And on top of just getting themselves in the frame, they manage a kissy face too! I mean, the teenagers of today are talented.

So anyways. My 14 week picture is below. It's crazy really. I don't feel like I look like I've gained an ounce.

183
Not bad bumpage for a rolled up wet towel, huh?

5 comments:

The Beane's said...

HA! I love it!
I was just thinking that I wanted to see a bump picture! Thanks!

Racheal said...

oh my goodness! you are so cute! i didnt even notice your bump the other night! so cute cant wait to see more!

The Diniwilks said...

I have been making my way through your archives and fall for this trick every single time :)

There have been a couple of past posts I wanted to email you about, but I don't see an email address posted. Email me at diniwilks at gmail if you don't mind me emailing you back. I'd love to play you on words with friends if you are still playing!

MillerMama said...

For a moment I feared you'd stuffed one of the cats up there ;) Hope you are doing well!

Missy said...

haha! hilarious! but seriously where's the real pic! lol