Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Supermodel

Yesterday I did a little photo shoot with my brother and his family. You may remember Wyatt from the really Wordy Write-up I Wrote When he Was Welcomed to our family last September. Since then, we've done several little photo shoots together, but I think this one was his best work yet.

104a
Baby Supermodel
Wyatt is just over 6 months old now, and his mommy was hoping for some Easter pictures and some family pictures from this session. Granted, I am no photographer, but I have a nice camera which pretty much does all the work for me. And, I get to spend extra time with this little guy, so who could blame me?

072a

So we took some pictures inside, then we conned his Daddy (my baby brother Colt) into doing some pictures outside. Pictures are not my brother's favorite past time, but hopefully he'll be glad he let me take these one day. It makes me all teary to see my baby brother with his baby. I guess I've forgiven him for jumping in line.

204a

One thing we've done each time we take pictures is to take Wyatt's picture next to one of Colt's old stuffed animals. (Let me let you in on a little secret - it was no trouble at all finding an old stuffed animal of Colt's. His former closet at my parent's house is still full of his childhood stuffed animals that he could never part with. Hope he doesn't kill me for sharing that little fact!)

Anyways, it's crazy to line all the bear pictures up and see how much he's changed in 6 short months.

2011-03-21

I took 226 pictures this day, and had the hardest time narrowing it down when I got home. Either I'm getting better at this (doubtful) or this baby is making this easier and easier! He can't help it that he is so cute! But since I didn't want to put them all here and choke my poor readers to death with photo overload (is there really such a thing when there's so much cuteness?), I made a set of the best photos here so you can see more if you wanna. And why wouldn't you wanna?
.
.

1 comment:

Missy said...

What a cutie! the camera loves him!