Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ketchup

ketchup

I realize that I once titled a blog post 'Ketchup' and now I'm reusing the name. & yes, you have no idea how much that bothers me. But regardless, how else was I supposed to title a quick little blog to tell you that I'm terribly sorry that I have been M.I.A. recently and I am about to catch you up, or ketchup. Get it? I'm too freaking funny and you know it.

So yes; expect an abundance of posts today for 2 reasons:

1) I have a kajillion drafts that are saved and are just waiting on some finishing touches that I need to finish and post.
2) Today I am actually not lying in a bed, but I've graduated to sitting in a chair. And lucky for you I am choosing the computer chair over the long, cushiony-type chair downstairs in front of the TV.

And plus, may I add a third reason and say that this month of February only has 2 blog posts so far, and that is my most pathetic showing since November of 2009 and that's totally not cool. I'm better than the November 2009 Lacey. WAY better.

So here goes...

No comments: