Monday, January 3, 2011

Strictly Business

Knocked a couple more things off of my 101 List over the weekend. Yay!

On Sunday, I knocked #9: Make breakfast in bed for someone, off the list.

Orange danish out of a can count, right? I mean, he did eat them IN BED. So, totally counts in my book.

bfastinbed

And on Saturday, I knocked #6. Spend an entire day in pajamas, off the list as well. It was New Year's Day, and I sat at my kitchen table doing a puzzle for 8 hours straight. Well, except for the part when I got hungry and had a craving for my favorite, Salsarita's. At that point, I conned John into going and getting it for me. His only request was that I ride with him there. & so, I rode with him to the restaurant, sat in the car while he went inside, and came back home all in my pajamas.

The only tricky part? I clearly stated under number 76 of my list, that I would need to take pictures of each item as it was completed. I didn't feel like gracing the interwebz with a picture of me in my jammies, so instead you get this:

01/01/2011


That will have to do.

And finally, speaking of that picture, I am going to try and complete a 365 day photo challenge this year, and that picture is from day 1. The idea is to get me to learn to take better pictures by the end of the year. In order to share the pictures I've taken to date instead of slapping you lovely readers with 365 pictures on January 1st of 2012, I made a new tab on my blog where I'll be posting them daily(ish). You can find it up there ^^ by clicking on "365 Day Photo Challenge." Oh yeah, and if I succeed, this will knock #101 off the list: Complete a 365-day photo challenge.

I'm on a roll...
.
.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Love the pajama day! Great idea! Also love some Salsaritas too!

The Beane's said...

I'm doing the 365 photo a day too! I haven't posted about it yet, but I have done well so far - all 5 days =)