Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Blog so Nice...

...I was awarded twice! Hehe, thanks ladies!

So I got this award called the Stylish blogger Award, which is pretty much the equivalent of an Oscar or an Emmy but without the redundant thank you speeches and there will be no music cutting me off at the end. I am extra grateful to have any readers at all, much less two that gave me shout outs on their blogs! (Really, thanks again!)

So, there are rules to be followed when you receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.


So, since I once shared 100 things about me, and then 10 more, 7 more should be a breeze right? & I most likely could have gotten away with reposting 7 of the 110 things I've already shared, but that would be cheating and I'm no cheater. So, items 111 - 117 are as follows:

1. I judge people. (but not you)

2. I think: Wheat Thins > Triscuits (wayyyyyyy better)

3. The first thing I do when I get home every day is get the mailbox key and go check the mail...even in the rain, sleet or snow. I figure, if the mail lady has to deliver it in whatever weather, the least I can do is check it. Thank you mail people! (especially you, Mama!) Plus, I kinda really like to check the mail.

4. I am really awful at keeping secrets that pertain to me. I am an open book and I rarely see a point in keeping stuff in.

5. I've never eaten crab or lobster, but I'm not opposed to either of them. I mean, everyone says it's so good, I just don't know how to eat crab or lobster. I need lessons.

6. I used to work at a movie theater that was across the street from a Steak n Shake. Many nights after we'd close, we'd go over there to eat a really late dinner. I would sometimes order TWO brownies sundaes as my dinner and I was stick thin. I wish I could still do that.

7. I hate losing touch with people that I was ever close to. I constantly wonder where they are and how they've been.

And, to award 15 (or less) new (or not so new) bloggers, I'd like to award:

1. Kelly at The Beane's
3. Tracey at Our Life Together
4. Sarah at Our Life Story
5. Andrea at The Beane Blog
.
.

1 comment:

The Beane's said...

Thanks Lacey! And way to go - I don't know if I can think of any more interesting facts about me =)