Thursday, December 30, 2010

Haiku Thursday

Another blog I read has a regular feature on it called 'Haiku Thursday'. She writes a haiku about whatever is currently on her mind that Thursday, posts it to her blog, and encourages others to participate. I fancy myself as quite the haikuer, so I thought I'd participate for once.

(And for those of you who may also want to participate but have blocked out the part of your brain which housed 5th grade poetry, a haiku is a short poem consisting of three lines, the first line having 5 syllables, the second 7, and the third 5. You're welcome.)

Happy Thursday, y'all
Nothing says Thursday quite like
hitting a parked car.

crash
This would be my car. The other car that I hit had no damage...go figure.

2 comments:

sulfababy said...

Oh noes!!!! But thanks for participating. :)

Andrea/ 'HoulaMom said...

Oh no Lacey! That stinks. Sorry about your luck, but you crack me up, as always, by making a haiku about it.