Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's 10 more?

tag_poster_1
I was tagged by Missy to write 10 random things about me. I know I just did 100 things and you all feel like you know me 110% already, but, I'm sure there are 10 more random things I could share, right? I hope so anyways...I'd hate to fail at my very first tagged assignment in the blogosphere!

1. Being on vacation for 11 days made me sick of straightening my hair. I didn't bother to do anything to my hair the entire vacation except maybe put it into a ponytail. And it wasn't so bad. I'm going wavy from now on and only straightening for special occasions. Thanks to Reagan for suggesting the best product ever to accompany my wavy journey.

2. My eyes are really sensitive to light. I must wear sunglasses at all times or else I'm making the squinty face.

3. I can't stand cigarette smoke. If I'm walking by a smoker, I hold my breath until I am into clean air once again. SO glad that North Carolina banned smoking in bars and restaurants.

4. I take my daily vitamin at 3:00 p.m. every day. I have a reminder set in Outlook to help me remember. On weekends when I'm not at work, I typically forget.

5. I have disliked my nose, chin, and belly at one time or another. I'm cool with them all now though. Although, that belly gets on my nerves from time to time still.

6. I wanna start waxing my legs instead of shaving. But, I'm a scaredy cat. I think I might try when it gets colder so that if I do accidentally rip off some skin I won't have to worry about not wearing shorts when it's still a million degrees outside. Anybody have any pointers for me?

7. I think 1 out of every 2 female friends I have on Facebook is pregnant.

8. I am thisclose to being (credit card) debt free and I can't freaking wait. I think I'll throw a HUGE party when I'm done with it all and I'll just pay for the party with my newly paid off credit cards!

9. I know, I know...I never finished my 30 Days of Blogging. I still have days 25 and 30 left. Oops. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days.

10. It honestly took me 5 days to come up with this measly list of 10 things. Man, I'm such a bore!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: