Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Isn't Good For The Brain


It was a lazy Sunday today. Sundays usually consist of cleaning the house, laundry and grocery shopping, but even though I needed to do those things today I decided against it. Actually, the laziness decided for me.

Instead, Lazy, Tuna and I decided to lounge on the couch watching TV, & we managed to do that for about 2 hours before I was sick of Lazy and wanted out of our relationship. He understood and I got up and made a list to go Target. Tuna said he didn't want to go, & I just needed to get out of the house.

I still wasn't in the mood to go full-on grocery shopping, so I decided I'd just go to Target and get a couple of things we needed. Turns out, we really didn't need very much. My list only had 4 things on it:

  1. Listerine
  2. Two new alarm clocks - (I decided that both mine and John's should match so we need new ones)
  3. Vitamins
  4. Nail Polish

I walked into Target with my trusty list in hand, and this is what I left with:

Nutella, a loaf of sourdough bread, Vitamins & V8 Fusion

& the sad part is, I remember reading the list on the way to the registers and I thought I had everything covered. Lazy is just not good for the brain, I'm afraid. But I heard Nutella can fix that.

I think I'll go have some now.

No comments: