Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 7: Welcome Googlers!

This is the seventh day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. I'm pretty sure I'm just setting myself up to fail, but I'll give it a try!


DAY 7: WRITE ABOUT THE TOP SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS THAT BRING PEOPLE TO MY BLOG

Google Analytics is a really fun and useful (and nosy) site that gives you information about who is coming to your blog. No worries, though, my anonymous readers. It only gives me the city and state, and not much else. Feel free to continue reading anonymously...I really don't mind!

I can also see how many people came to my blog each day and if they clicked over from Facebook, or someone else's blog, or just came through a Blogger referral. (Thanks blogger!)

But, the thing that Google Analytics does that is the most fun is that it gives me the things people googled that ultimately landed them here at ol' Life of Lacey. Here are some of my favorites:



"Bathing Suit Bottoms Floating" - I'm terribly sorry to hear this happened to you too! You must have been pretty traumatized to go as far as to Google it!

"Couldn't Hold It Drunk" - Hey, don't feel bad! I understand completely!

Dermatologist who does body check with magnifying glass and nyc - Well yes, I do go to one of these types of dermatologists, but not in NYC. If you found one, careful for the roll-over in your paper robe...it's the worst part!

Did Lacey the dog ever die - Not sure who Lacey the dog is, but, I assure you I'm of the human kind and I'm still alive and kicking!

Drag my dress - If that's what you really wanna do, go for it. Just watch out for the duck poop.

Healthy people - Heh, have NO idea why this landed you on my blog...seeing as how I had McDonald's for lunch yesterday (including a milk shake!) and then Salsarita's for dinner. But I suppose it could be because John and I completed the P90X workouts! I still hate that my pictures were mysteriously lost!!

Why no cavities for 29 years then new dentist 2 in one year - Wellll, did you keep up with your brushing and flossing?? Hmmm?

Show and tell barbie doll - You only brought 1 Barbie doll to show and tell? I brought 28.

Problem with wearing clothes ocd - Might want to get that OCD treated...I'm pretty sure wearing clothes is a requirement in public.

P90x photo muscle pose - Make sure you give a big "grrrrrrrrrrr" when you strike this pose!

Happy birthday to my sister-in-law - I'd love to wish her a happy birthday too! But I don't have a sister-in-law so my blog would be of no use to you! I would also suggest getting her a card instead of only giving her a google.

Lacey's secret blog - Mwahahahahahaa. You only WISH you knew about my secret blog.

Line jumper beaten - Let's not get crazy, I don't want him beaten! He's about to be a daddy, after all!

Get married tomorrow - Hopefully you were more prepared than I was then!

Lacey hot pink pants - I would recommend against purchasing these. But, I would also recommend using a dictionary or spell check if you actually meant "lacy!"

But, if I'm misunderstanding you and you were actually googling this to see what I would look like in some hot pink pants, I suppose I'll grant your wish:



See? Totally not a good look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.