Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 28: Band Geek

This is the twenty-eighth day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. The end is in sight....

DAY 28: WRITE ABOUT THAT ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP

I like to tell myself that I was a [Band Geek] minus the [Geek], but we all know I'm just kidding myself. That's like saying you are a cop that doesn't like doughnuts...impossible!

But, I did quit halfway through junior year, so that makes me less of a geek right? Kinda like a reformed geek, maybe? No?

Anyways, this one time at band camp....
...

...I honestly can't remember anything about band camp. Sad, huh? I'm pretty sure it was really hot and humid since it was over the summer, but that goes without saying.

When I picked this topic I thought that before Day 28 I'd remember something about band camp. But, no can do. So sorry.

I do remember where we went to get lunch everyday at this sorta-mall which had a pizza shop... that must count for something, right? And I remember we rode to lunch with a junior named Russ in his Monte Carlo cause we were just freshys with no wheels or licenses. (Thanks Russ!) But that's honestly all I've got. I'll keep digging around in the ol' brain (and maybe a friend or two from the band days can help me jog some memories) and if I come up with anything I'll let you know. So sad.

But anyways, anyone for a slice of overly greasy pizza?

No comments: