Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 20: Randomicity

This is the twentieth day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. I'm falling way behind, but I'm more than halfway through and determined to finish....

DAY 20: MAKE A LIST OF RANDOM THINGS YOU THINK ABOUT
  • I don't think I brushed the back of my front teeth well enough this morning.

  • While sitting in interstate traffic, I wonder how exactly traffic happens. I mean, on an interstate where everyone is moving and not stopping, how does it get to the point where there is eventually stoppage when there are no accidents?

  • How in the world does the inside of my windshield get so incredibly dirty?? I just cleaned it!
  • I really don't like when people post facebook status updates in the third person.

  • Another pet peeve: when girls don't get their heels fixed. When the metal is exposed and it's making that awful sound with every step you take, PLEASE take it to the shoe shop and get it fixed. That sound is like nails on a chalkboard.

    DISCLAIMER: Those are NOT my shoes, I just am borrowing this picture from the internets to help some male readers know what I'm talking about.

  • I can totally understand why babies are so fussy while teething. My wisdom tooth is on the move again and I feel like crying and throwing a temper tantrum right here at my desk. Someone bring me a teething ring, stat.

  • I often think how much different my days will be when we have kids. Currently, I come home from work and decide how I want to spend my night: play some Mario Galaxy 2, work on my scanning project (I'm currently scanning ALL of my parents pictures from over the years so that my siblings and I will each have copies of everything), play some Kakuro, or watch T.V. Oh how things will change.

  • (Or actually, on second thought, things will NOT change. That little munchkin is just going to have to get used to how I do things and what I like to do in the evenings. I'm the adult and I make the rules! So there!)

  • And finally, I'm thinking about how this makes no sense: My brain is constantly thinking, yet, when asked to make a list of the things I think about, I can't think of anything. And so I keep coming back to this list hoping something will come to me later. But it doesn't. And this has happened for the past 5 days. Which has held up my 30 days project. And so, forget it! PUBLISH & DONE.

Now I have some major catching up to do.

No comments: