Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 14: Go Ahead and Laugh WITH Me

This is the fourteenth day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. I'm pretty sure I'm just setting myself up to fail, but I'll give it a try!

DAY 14: THREE EMBARRASSING PICTURES OF YOURSELF

I have no shame. I can do this easily. If you can't laugh at yourself, then the world is just laughing at you behind your back. It's best to just laugh with them.

Picture #1
Dated: 10/29/2006
Time: 2:25 a.m.

We had just been to a very large local Halloween costume party where we dressed as smurfs. In order to become blue, we used liquid latex and painted our bodies. By the end of the night, a lot of it had either come loose due to sweat or a lot of movement, but the part that remained was around our faces. Think: forehead, cheeks, by our hairline, and EYEBROWS.

I didn't put the liquid latex directly around my eyes and just filled that area in with blue eye shadow. But, I DID paint around my eyebrows. Oops.

This picture was taken at the end of the night when I was trying to de-latex myself. John was smart and just got in the shower. I, however, decided to peel mine off. And when I peeled off the piece over my right eyebrow, the eyebrow went with it. Thus, my face when I saw the damage: Picture #2
Date: 5/28/2010
Time: 8:25 p.m.

We had just purchased our new camera a few days before. We are both still giddy and taking pictures of everything. John is playing with the camera while I'm on the computer. I am talking and flicking my hair out of my face.

If that's what I look like every time I do those two actions together, I will never be doing that again.


Picture #3
Date: 8/23/2006
Time: 10:55 p.m.

I call this one, the botched winky face.

Never. Again.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I've recently discovered your blog and have had all sorts of fun reading your various posts. I particularly enjoy your 30 days. I also think all 3 of these pictures are awesome.