Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 12: Go Go Gadget

This is the twelfth day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. I'm pretty sure I'm just setting myself up to fail, but I'll give it a try!

DAY 12: THE TOP 10 5 GADGETS I USE



  1. My Sedu Flat Iron - Use it almost daily and couldn't live without it - well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but would you really want to see me walking around with untamed hair?

  2. iPhone - duh.

  3. My new camera, the Nikon D-5000. I am still quite the amateur, but I have been reading this book to help, and I think my pictures have gotten a little bit better:

  4. (Our sunflower should fully open any day now!)


  5. My Wii. I ♥ it so.

  6. Pet Hair Getter Offer - I'm obsessed with making sure that I don't have pet hair or lint on my clothes. I have one in my bathroom, one in my car's console and one in my desk at work.

And if I were playing by the rules, this is the part where I'd list numbers 6-10. But, I honestly can't think of any more gadgets I use. I mean, I COULD say my cheese grater and eyelash curler, etc...but what fun are those? So, 5 it is. I mean, and technically my iPhone is thousands of gadgets in one...so there. :-P

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love that picture of Lindsay!!!