Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Haterade: Is It In You?

Things I Hate -


  1. The crinkling of food wrappers or chip bags, etc.


  2. Words. I hate t-shirts with words on them. Well, not necessarily words, but sayings. There is no need. Also I hate words on home decor.


  3. Clutter. Everything needs a place...and the top of the dresser is not allowed.


  4. Wrinkled paper. It belongs in the trash and should be replaced with a nice, new, clean slice of paper, please.


  5. Being told what to do. I'm stubborn like my daddy.


  6. Fish. They are scary, slithery and slimy and without the proper dosage of beer, they prohibit me from swimming in the lake or ocean...for the most part!


  7. Losing.


  8. Calling people (that I don't know) or businesses. I call this one phonaphobia.


  9. Being bored.


  10. Non-reality TV.


  11. Twilight & any other movie, TV show, or book dealing with vampires. And while I'm at it, although it isn't about vampires, I'd like to add Harry Potter and any other cult-like movie such as this.


  12. Bleeding. This is definitely gonna be TMI, but after my miscarriage (I was prescribed Cytotec to "speed" the process along...heh), I bled for 37 flippin' days. And then, my body decided to give me a nice 10 day break, before kicking up the system again. Thanks a lot bodily systems!


  13. Materialisticness.


  14. People that have tee-tiny thumbnail-sized pictures on Facebook. I don't understand how that happens!


  15. People that comment on tee-tiny thumbnail-sized pictures on Facebook. "Oh Jane you look great!" HOW exactly are you able to even see Jane, might I ask??

Anything you hatin' today?

6 comments:

The Beane's said...

I am with you on #5 and #6!! Fish EWW - and I would add birds! Gross! And work!!
Gosh my haterade post would be super long!

Missy said...

Super funny! I'm with you on #2-not a fan of words on home decor either....#3, #5 and #9...although I have to beg to differ on #11 I am a fan of the Twilight series and other vampire books lol

Joy said...

Today, my hate is PAYROLL!! Ugh!!

I also hate to see any body disrespect anyone that is older than them! That drives me crazy! Respect your elders!

Oh, my number one hate is people who judge where other people's children go to school... I mean, obviously if you enroll your child in a school, you think it is a good place for your child to be. Please keep your opinions to yourself because after all, without having your chilren enrolled in the same school, your opinion is just that... an opinion! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I also hate people who put HUGE boxes inside small trash cans (the bathroom) just crush the box or throw it in the big one that is outside. Also not a fan of clean clothes on the floor while the dirty ones lay right beside them in the basket, I just don't get it. Let's see what else... Oh yeah, shoes at the bottom of the steps and right in front of the front door. Broken ankle anyone??? Yes please. Last but not least, this one is for the cat people. Don't complain about the smell of the litter box if you don't clean it.

Lacey said...

Hahahaha!! Hello John! What a super nice first comment you left! :)

Tess said...

I hate calling people too! I still won't order a pizza over the phone and I'm almost 25.