Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 1: Dear Me

This is the first day of 'Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging' which I talked about here. I'm pretty sure I'm just setting myself up to fail, but I'll give it a try!

DAY 1: WRITE A LETTER TO YOURSELF. ANSWER IT A YEAR LATER.

Dear Me,

Hello! How are ya? Feeling good? It's so hot out, isn't it?

Anyways, how has your year been? What are you looking like these days? Still looking the same? Here's a picture from a year ago to jog your memory:




Did you finally figure out those trip plans with Amy and Bryan? If so, I bet that was fun. If not, you are a dummy and should have taken advantage of your youth!

So, any baby news you'd like to share with me? Or are you still not sure about that one? I'm sure having your new nephew Wyatt around should help you decide. He is just about 9 months old, right?

Where are you living these days? The same townhouse? I know just recently you went and saw a house and decided to wait a bit longer to move. So, has it been long enough yet?

According to plans, you should now be debt-free Lacey...you didn't let me down here, did you??

Now....on to the important questions:

You do have the iPhone 4 now, right? Cause if not that iPhone 3G is preeeetty outdated.

Do you still have 2 mismatched nightstands?

Do you still have kitchen appliances in three different colors?

Are you still keeping up with your clothing spreadsheet? If so, that means your spreadsheet had it's 5 year anniversary just 10 days ago. I hope you remembered to throw it a party!

Is Tuna still getting some awesomely rad hair cuts?

Is Reese still running at full speed towards every open door?

Anyways, just wanted to check in. I expect that you'll remember to reply in exactly one year. What's that? You are still having memory problems? Well, in that case, I'm going to write another letter to you that will remind you to reply to this letter and I'll schedule it to post on 6/29/2011. Hey! That's today! You better get busy!

Love you lots,
Lacey of the Past

No comments: