Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beary Weird

Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010
Time: 7:52 a.m.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Current Temperature: 78° F
Setting: On the LYNX train, heading in to work.



Now, I've seen some strange people on the train before, but, if my memory serves me correctly, this was the first day I've seen a bear.

Wonder where he was going?

Perhaps he was heading home to find his porridge had been eaten and a little blonde girl sleeping in his bed.

Perhaps he meeting up with his friend Boo Boo to steal some picnic baskets.

Maybe he was going to educate the public on forest fires.

I may never know.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

that is awesome!! I probably would have ran up to him and hugged him and gotten a picture with him. And if my daughter was there, she would have wanted a picture too! We don't have that kind of excitement here in Edmonton :) haha

Joy said...

Very funny!!! :-)