Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30 Days of Blogging Goodness

A few weeks ago, I came across a blogger that had a list of blog topics: one each for the next 30 days. I quite liked the idea since I've been having trouble coming up with anything to say lately. So, I copied and pasted the list and started to think about what I would write for each day.

Some of the days included these topics: Your Favorite Book, An Art Piece, Your Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 days, etc., etc.

And I thought to myself...booooooorrrrinnngggg! (No offense to those that are doing this list...just not my style, that's all!)



Instead, I thought I'd copy the list down and then just replace the topics I didn't like with my own topics.

Only, that seemed to be a problem because for 1) As I started reading the list I realized that I really didn't like ANY of the topics, and 2) I can't come up with anything to say for ONE day, much less for 30 days.

So I let it go. And then, when I got really desperate today (read: bored) and started googling "blog topics" I found this awesome site to save the day! It was a random blog topic generator and would spit out 8 new topics every time you clicked the 'get some more' button.

Since there were so many I liked, I decided to make my own 30 day list. I'll call it "Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging" meme. And if you would like to do this as well, feel free to borrow, steal, or replace any topics on my list you may not like . I know just the place where you can get some different ones!


So without further ado, please let me introduce:

Lacey's More Funner 30 Days of Blogging

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I can't wait for Day 13. You can finally write about those fairy figurines you collect on your windowsill!