Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've got nothing.

Seriously, I've got nothing to say. Which might be a first for me.

Well, except for these few thoughts:

1. Yesterday I saw a car with the license plate "Marawana." I tried to get a picture for your sake, but we were driving too fast and it came out blurry. But, I wonder what that stood for?

2. My favorite ever license plate that I was able to figure out was "NE1410S". Get it? No? Hint: It has something to do with this:



3. I'm going to Daytona Beach tomorrow...whooooooooooo!

4. I'm wearing a denim jacket today even though it's on the no-no list for work attire. I'm a rebel.

5. Did you know if you wear a denim jacket with jeans that it is called a Texas Tuxedo? My friend Katie taught me that VERY useful information.

6. I need some new lunch ideas. Keep in mind I am quite picky: i.e. no vegetables. And, I get sick of the same thing after eating it 2 times in a row. (No, seriously.) And I prefer warm lunches, but I can eat a sandwich now and then. And we only have microwaves at work...no toasters, toaster ovens, etc.

What do you think? Should I just buy my lunch everyday?

7. I'm really diggin' some country music lately. Not that I didn't like it before, but it was normally equally enjoyed with my other favorite genres: pop, rap, and rock. Country and I have been pretty much exclusive for the past couple of weeks.

8. And, I even made my very first song purchase on iTunes. It was Colt Ford's "Cricket on a Line". It's the perfect mix of country and rap, both of which I like.

9. I went to a wedding last weekend. Two antennas got married. The wedding was boring but the reception was great! (Thanks Matt...still laughing at that one!)

10. Look at these cuties:


11. Okay, that's seriously all I've got.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Joy said...

funny funny!! I think you should eat lunch out every day. Now that I cannot do that, I REALLY miss it so you should enjoy yourself for sure!! # 10 is my FAVE :-)
For license plates I like 0U812 :-)