Monday, August 17, 2009

Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunately, I have finally found a weight loss program that works for me! After so many other ones I've tried only lasted days, I have been on this program for 38 days, and to be honest it doesn't feel like a program to me. That is I think why it is working...because I am still able to have some of my favorite things. Like McDonald's. And Mexican food (ie: cheese dip). And Chick Fil-A. So anyways, wanna know the super elite, private, members-only program I'm doing? Okayyy, I'll share the info. It's...Weight Watchers! So crazy huh? And you wanna know how much I've lost so far??


And granted, that's not a huge number for 38 days, but I have really only exercised a few times. AND I went on vacation for 7 of those days and threw the program out of the window for the week. I gained 4 pounds that week, but lost them all the next week. So yeah, this is something I can work with here! Especially since my goal is only 15 pounds! Wahoo!

Unfortunately, my pants I'm wearing today are too big. And I just bought them in March. So so SO sad! ;-)

1 comment:

Joy said...

I think I am going to join you on your journey :-) I just need to suck it up and pay the membership fee... ugh!!! Congrats on 9 pounds, that is TERRIFIC!!!!!!