Monday, June 1, 2009

Day One

Today was day one of get-off-my-butt-and-exercise-and-why-don't-you-try-eating-better-while-you-are-at-it day. I did pretty good I think. Did 2 of the 3 daily DVDs so far (pick up your jaw off of the floor, they are only 10 minutes long each) and ate really good so far. I say so far because it is 9:01 p.m. and I have yet to eat dinner. Which is a big problem, I know. But John had softball and I refuse to cook for myself because then if my dinner turns out edible he would know I actually AM able to cook and I would be expected to cook for myself once in a while. We aren't even married yet so I'm not ruining my hot streak now!

I would have done all 3 DVDs already, however, I MIGHT have forgotten that my kitties were completely out of food until 8:40 p.m. and had to rush to PetSmart to purchase their high class kitty food that is only available at pet stores because Tuna has expensive taste. That said, I am going to make a great effort to do the third DVD (Upper Body) before bedtime. And Upper body should be a breeeezzzee for me, we all know I have rockin biceps and amazzzzzzzziingg upper body strength. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

So, to document my progress I decided I would post my Day 1 pictures to give me some additional motivation to continue this lifestyle. I even went to the lake and posed in my bikini to get great Day 1 pictures. But don't let me sway your opinion, be as mean as you have to. It's only going to give me more motivation to get my boh-day beach ready in 27 days. So without further ado, here is one of my Day 1 pictures...........














I know, I know, I can really stand to lose (quite) a few inches. And yikes, look at those thunder thighs! I can't believe I'm actually posting this. But, I just need to hear the truth from other people to give me the extra motivation I need. So let me have it.

1 comment:

Joy said...

LOL!! You are really gutsy to post that horrific picture!! Good luck to you! I am also on day one and I hate horribly today but I did get my hour of exercise in to offset it :-) I can't compete with you though because I will sabotage myself for some reason...must be some sort of mental problem I have!