Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prayers Please

I recently started using google analytics and love it! It tells you how many visitors you have and where they came from. No worries to anyone that might read and not comment...I don't comment on lots of blogs I read either. Please, keep reading! I LOVE when I see a new state or country! Hello Bolivia!!

Anyways, since I discovered this, (and saw my blog was read in a whole EIGHT different countries!) I thought I would use it to ask a simple favor.

Would you please pray for my Daddy?

Ore por favor para mi Papá.

S'il vous plaît prier pour mon Papa.

Bitte beten Sie für meinen Vati.

Per favore di pregare per il mio Papà.

Bid alstublieft voor mijn Papa.

Por favor ore para meu Papai.

Пожалуйста молитесь относительно моего Папы.

Vær så snill og be for min Pappa.

请为我的爸爸请求。

私のパパのために祈りを捧げてください。

In case you didn't know I actually am not fluent in 11 different languages (shocking I know), so please know I used freetranslation.com and if I accidentally said please pray for my second-cousin's goldfish, then I'll also use the universal language of pictures to convey my request:






1 comment:

Joy said...

Awwwww! That made me tear up! How sweet :-) Wow, if you can get 8 countries to pray for him, how awesome is that!! Prayer is SO powerful!